To get you all in the mood for love this valentines and bring a romantic spark into the bedroom, The SWExperts are offering one lucky winner the chance to win “The Hamper of Love” #LoveHamper which is filled with a selection of goodies for your pleasure!
The Hamper Contains –
- 2 x Massage candles that when lit the wax melts into a sensual massage oil.
- 10 x Ultra condoms for the ultimate in bedroom passion.
- 1 x Vibrating cock ring for his and her stimulation.
- A sensation toy for G-spot arousal.
- Love heart shaped chocolates.
- Love heart sweets.
- Cherry and almond romantic bubble bath.
- A stylist love plaque to display in your home.
- And a valentines card from The SWExperts team.
To enter all you need to do is press the ‘click to tweet’ box below and join The SWExperts online.
Terms and conditions: The competition opens on Monday 1st of February 2016 and will close on at the end of Sunday 14th of February 2016. All entries within this time will be accepted. Please ensure that you follow both steps (join The SWExperts and tweet) for your entry to be valid. The winner will be announced on @SWEXPERTS twitter page within 1 week after entries have closed and will be emailed directly. The winner will need to provide us with their details for delivery. All entrants give permission for Warehouse Dating Ltd to keep their email address for future email marketing however these details will not be shared with third parties.
The Day of Love is a month away -as if we needed any more reminders with the nauseating heart shaped displays in shopping malls everywhere – and, if you’re anything like me, you’re already feeling the rising panic that you are once again single on this day.
Fret not, my fellow singletons, for since it is indeed a celebration of love, there is nothing stopping you from doing just that – celebrating!
Having rocked the solo love vibe for the last couple of years, I have found three celebratory ways to avoid feeling lonely on Valentine’s Day:
1. Arrange a Friends’ Valentine’s Date
Grab your fellow single friends, book a table at a restaurant and dress up for a night of loving fun!
Feasting on good food and toasting your good fortune to having love, even if it is not the romantic kind, in your life are great reminders that just because you are not one half of a pair doesn’t make you incomplete.
Still feeling the love? Go dancing the night away (and maybe flirt with a hot stranger or two) at a nightclub or party.
2. Throw a Secret Valentine’s Party
Much like Secret Santa, Secret Valentine involves inviting your solo hearts to bring along a gift of a certain value and distributing it amongst guests, before trying to steal the gifts from each other.
Sweet treats, laughter and the chance to snag that extra-large Lindt chocolate box you’ve been salivating over all evening – what’s not to love?
3. Attend a Valentine’s Day Speed Dating event:
No, attending a speed dating event on or in the lead-up to Valentine’s Day is not an act of desperation.
In fact, if nothing else, meeting and “dating” so many people reminds you that you are not alone and there are plenty of fish in the sea, so to speak. Not to mention, it can be loads fun!
Swap your PJs for your sexiest outfit, have your hair and nails done and rock up for an easy night of casual chatting, drinks and the knowledge that love could be right around the next seat swap.
Valentine’s Day is but one day a year and there is no need to turn it into a pity party. Make memories with people who adore you all year long anyway. You are amazing, special and loved – embrace it and celebrate!
If you are a hardcore bad boy lover you might not be especially looking forward to Valentine’s day because this, along with Christmas, your birthday and any other day that requires any kind of ‘showing up’ is just an opportunity for the bad boy to reveal his ugly side. The twinkly eyed, handsome devil might well sweep you away unexpectedly on a Tuesday afternoon in between bending your best friend over the sofa and happy hour at his local pulling joint. But, he is not renowned for the kind of lasting romance and deep connection that can only be had from a nice guy. Playing with bad boys is a losing game and if it’s got you stuck in a loop then please read on.
If the idea of a nice guy still makes you retch and you are quite happy to watch your flat mate getting her flower deliveries and meaningful declarations without so much as a dent in your armor then congratulations. You are destined for a lifetime of misery, of being trapped in a world of watching women around you grow up, get married and fall in love while the years race by and nothing moves forwards for you because this is the terrible curse of the bad boy relationship. It goes nowhere beyond occasional sex, adrenal exhaustion and unrequited dreams.
So, if you are one of the few wannabe reformers who really, really wants to give up bad boys why not do it as a Valentine’s day gift to yourself? Give yourself the gift of dignity and respect. Convince yourself that you deserve more by taking action. Give a nice guy a chance to shower your future with real kisses and real lasting love. Ditch the bad boy once and for all.
If you are done with waiting for your bad boy to change and you finally realize that you deserve more then here are five ways to get started in giving up bad boys.
- Accept that you are powerless and that this is like an addiction. Your bad boy is like pure cocaine and you have to put into place a zero tolerance policy. This is non-negotiable. Write down your bottom lines, these should included a strict no contact rule as well as not collapsing into the arms of a nice guy and using him to mop up the damage left behind by your bad boy. You need to face this head on.
- Get help. You can’t do this alone. Ask a friend, therapist or coach to help you to stick to your rules. No contact should include no social media stalking, no spying, texting, calling, asking friends about him, going to his work or any information gathering at all. You need to go cold turkey. If he gets in touch ignore, ignore, ignore.
- Bear in mind that he will try everything under the sun to hook you back in and it will be compelling, convincing and highly seductive. This is what he does. To every woman he meets! Don’t believe anything he says, delete texts, messages and emails before you get sucked back in.
- Let yourself feel your feelings and collapse. You will experience a withdrawal similar to coming off hard drugs. Life will feel like it is not worth living. This is temporary, however bad it feels. Look after yourself really well. Get together with friends, eat and sleep well, do yoga and get out for walks in nature. Seek help from a coach or professional.
- Write a description of your ideal man. Describe him in terms of his values, how he treats you, what he does for you as well as what he looks and feels like to be around. Make a collage of your ideal relationship and put it on your wall. Promise yourself that by next Valentines day you will have this man in your life. Put in the action to make this happen by loving yourself, living well and building the kind of life that you really want. When you feel yourself weakening and your fingers creeping into your phone book to look for that bad boys number pull out the nice guy list and see if the bad boy has anything on him. I bet he won’t.
Do these things and you will eventually find and keep the love of your life. I promise!