It’s Friday night, and the last thing you feel like doing is going anywhere, but you still want to do something special with your sweetie. Here are a few suggestions of
Lazy and Romantic Things to Do on a Friday Night:
1. Rent a movie and take out dinner. This go to classic never fails. Call it boring, cheap, or plain old, old people style; it doesn’t matter. It’s a great way for you both to unwind after a long week and still enjoy each other’s company.
2. Play a game. Open a bottle of wine and get out scrabble, or a deck of cards, or whatever game you prefer. It’ll help take your mind off of the craziness of your week, and give you a chance to laugh and have fun.
3. Light a fire and roast marshmallows. I know this is seasonal, but honestly, even without the fire, you can still take out desert from your favorite bakery, sit outside in the back yard if it’s warm, or snuggle up on a blanket next to a raging fire and share something sweet and delicious.
4. Go for a walk outside. If it’s nice weather, hold hands and just go for a walk around the neighborhood, or even at a local park, beach, or trail.
5. Bring a picnic dinner to a park near by. Order take out from your favorite place, and instead of plopping down in front of the TV right away, bring the food to a park close by. It’ll be a nice change of scenery, and a great way to take in some fresh air.