Rick has a question for our experts about what kind of gift he should by for his new girlfriend of only 2 months…
Hi! I’ve been dating Rachel for about 2 months now, and her birthday is next week. I’m curious what kind of gift would be appropriate at this stage in our relationship? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
What are Some Sweet Birthday Gift Ideas for the New Girlfriend
This is an excellent question. The best advice I can suggest is for you to think about what stage of your relationship you’re at, and go from there. Assuming you’re a “typical” who’s probably starting to get to know each other a little better, but aren’t super serious, I would suggest doing something to show her you like her, but don’t go so over the top that she gets scared away.
A few examples I’d suggest are…
- Take her out to dinner to one of her favorite and bring her flowers and a box of her favorite chocolates.
- Get tickets to one of her favorite bands that are playing in the area over the next few weeks.
- If she has a favorite author, get a limited edition of one of her favorite books.
- Give her a gift certificate to her favorite store, accompanied with a sentimental card and some flowers.
- Go to an amusement park and spend the day taking cheesy pictures, riding rides, and not worrying about anything else!
Wherever you go make sure they bring her a desert of some kind with a candle to wish her a happy birthday!